Today we finished the mural in the boy's room. Yesterday we had many boys, a few Park Street team members, and one house mom working on it. It was so fun to see every one so focused on making it perfect. They were neat and put a lot of effort into keeping the paint inside the lines. Today a few of the older boys and I worked on doing the second coats because some of the colors didn't go on free of streaks. Once we finished painting the colors we went over the outlines in black paint. At first we were worried that the black paint would ruin it. We had already put so much time and effort and to making it look nice we didn't want to ruin it in the last step. The first few buildings it was hard to control the brush to make thin lines and we didn't really like the way it looked. But we kept going and improved and we got more comfortable with the bush. By the end we had about five or six people working on the outlines and it was done in no time. We didn't realize it when we were painting but when we stepped back we noticed that the black lines made it so much brighter, gave it a style, and brought more life to the room than before.