Port au Prince

Port au Prince
"He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure." Psalm 40:2

Sunday, July 13, 2014

2014 Team and Trip dates

Hi friends,

It's been over a year since I returned from my last trip to Haiti and I am overjoyed to be returning in less than two weeks.  In the time between we have not stopped thinking about and praying for our friends and partners at King's. For the first time ever I have been watching the World Cup games,  remembering the soccer drills we did with the kids last year, and I can't wait to talk about the series with them when we arrive.

We leave Boston on Saturday, July 26th and will return on Sunday, August 3rd.  We will be posting updates here as the internet allows!  Our team this year is a great mix of medical and non-medical folks, people new to Haiti and people who have already experienced the joy of fellowship with our Haitian hosts.

The team:
Ruthie Chen
Kate Cutlip
Emily Graze
Heather Lorier
Abby Pavelko
Ina Rey-Mora
Jonathan Saleeby
Leslie Sears
Marie Sill
Mark and Stephanie Snell
Kylie Stone

-More to come, Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment